Recreation Program Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities are available for many programs and events each year, including:
- Thursday Rockin' Lunch Hour
- Friday Night Flicks on the Bricks
- I Love Burnsville Friday Fest
- I Love Burnsville 5K
- Halloween Fest
- Adult 62+ Events
Additional opportunities may be available. View the Recreation Times magazine to view current programs and events. The Recreation Sponsorship brochure (PDF) details sponsorship costs and promotional benefits.
How to Apply to Become a Sponsor
- Contact Recreation & Community Services Manager Julie Dorshak via email or at 952-895-4509 to discuss available opportunities.
- Complete the Sponsorship Agreement.
- Supply the Recreation Department with any necessary information such as company logos and photos.
To be included in all event promotional materials, complete and return the sponsorship agreement by:
- February 15 (for events occurring March - September)
- September 20 (for events occurring October - February)
Please contact Recreation & Community Services Manager Julie Dorshak via email or at 952-895-4509 to review the City's full "Sponsorship and Advertising Policy."
- All sponsorships and advertisements shall be consistent with the City's mission and values and will not compromise or contradict any ordinance or policy of the City, or reflect negatively on the City's public image.
- No advertising for firearms, liquor products, tobacco products, political or religious persons or organizations, or sexually oriented products or stores shall be permitted on or within public facilities or property, or in City publications. Companies who are in the primary business of selling liquor or tobacco products may advertise in City printed publications other than those concerning City park, recreation or youth programs.
- Sponsorship and advertising proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by the City. The City reserves the right to reject any sponsorship.
- The City reserves the right to terminate an existing sponsorship or advertising agreement in the best interests of the City.