Make a Payment
Burnsville's EMS and ambulance services are handled by the Burnsville Fire Department. If you were transported by a Burnsville Fire Department ambulance you can pay your bill online or by mail. Please have your invoice number when paying online. Pay your ambulance bill
You can also request an EMS report or health record.
Customers have a variety of options to pay their utility bill. Please always have your account number ready.
- Pay by mail to City of Burnsville, PO Box 77025, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7725
- Make one-time or recurring utility payments online with a checking account or credit card
- Set up auto-pay with a checking account
- Pay online with your bank's bill pay system
- Pay by phone at 1-855-230-7047
The City accepts donations to help support special projects and initiatives such as Burnsville Lions Skate Park, Burnsville Community Television, Police K-9 program and the Police Honor Guard program. Donate to a City project
Permit & License Fees
Certain permits and licenses can be paid for online. Visit the Permits & Licenses page for details on permit and license requirements and information on what can be paid for online. If you already know what you're looking for, visit the online permit and license portal.
Water Truck Fill Station
Commercial businesses who use the Water Fill Station at the City's Maintenance Facility can pay their water truck fill station bill online.