Click to Home

Go To Search
PrintEmail PageRSS
Short-Term Vacation Rentals
Short-Term Vacation Rental Permit

Issued To: Those renting out their private homes for short-term vacations (i.e., AirBNB, VRBO, etc.)

Short-Term Rental Housing Application

Renewal: Licenses must be renewed by June 30 each year

Additional Requirements: 
  • Notify your adjacent neighbors that you will be operating a short-term rental business. This is meant as a courtesy, and the City will not deny the permit if a neighbor objects
  • A "Monthly Lodging Tax Sales Report" must be filed and taxes submitted to the City within 25 days of month's end



Questions? Contact:
Licensing and Code Enforcement
100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, Minn. 55337

Help Center